Parthenon Commercial Corp. offers Construction Inspections and monitoring that are designed to provide lending institutions and property owners with a third party progress review on the construction work being conducted. These inspections reduce lender risk and increase audit compliance. To schedule your consultation, call Parthenon at (877) 218-1010 or request more information.
Construction Progress Monitoring
Parthenon completes interval inspections and reporting, ensuring that clients are continually receiving up-to-date information regarding their construction projects. Our Construction Inspections focus on the following areas:
- Identifying risks that may occur during any point in the project
- Verifying appropriate tasks are being completed prior to any draw payment
- Conducting interval inspections
- Comparing inspections against the project scope of work, construction drawings, and project schedule
- Highlighting any deviations from the agreed-upon construction plan
- Reviewing change orders for validity
By providing oversight to projects, we ensure that developments stay on schedule and that any potential risks are quickly and efficiently addressed.
Professionally Trained Inspectors
The team at Parthenon is professionally trained to the guidelines established by the American Standard for Testing and Material (ASTM) regarding Property Condition Assessments (PCAs), and completes extensive continuing education every year. Our inspectors possess superior communication skills and exceptional technical abilities, positioning them as the ideal third party to review the construction work in progress. In addition to Construction Inspections and PCAs, we also offer environmental assessments, life safety consulting, and more.
- Continuing education each year
- Superior communication skills
- Exceptional technical abilities
- Adhere to ASTM guidelines
Types of Properties We Inspect
Parthenon conducts commercial property inspections for a variety of structure types, including:
- Retail centers
- Institutional buildings
- Religious buildings
- Multi-unit residential housing
- Industrial buildings
- Office buildings
Detailed Inspections and Overview Reporting
Construction Inspections help to mitigate risk both for the lender and the commercial property owner through interval inspections and an overview of the project in progress. Parthenon is headquartered in the Indianapolis area, and serves all of Indiana, the Midwest, and beyond. Request more information online now, or call (877) 218-1010 to speak with an expert.